The City's Adopt-A-Park program assists the City of Bel Aire with making Bel Aire a cleaner, enjoyable and more attractive place for all.
How does it work?
All parks are available for adoption in Bel Aire. Multiple families and organizations are allowed to adopt a specific park as it allows for more people to assist with keeping that park beautiful year round.
What does adopting a park require?
- Pick up their adopted park once per week.
- Rake sand and mulch areas as needed.
- Paint and stain equipment annually or as needed.
- Notify Parks staff of any damage or repairs that are needed.
What does the City provide?
- The City supplies the trash bags for clean-up. Those can be picked up at City Hall.
- Notify the Parks Department of what day they plan to do the pick-up. Leave full trash bags in a visible but out of the way area for staff to pick up and dispose.