1. The renter must be a current resident of Bel Aire and be the host of the event.
2. Renters are responsible for any damage to the facility and/or contents or fixtures.
3. Renters understand that nothing shall be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any of the fixtures.
4. The stage and court room furniture may not be used nor removed from the stage or community room.
5. Available for use-no additional cost: (15) 8’ rectangle tables, (6) 4’ round tables, (107) chairs.
6. The key must be picked up during city hall business hours, one business day prior to rental. Please note: City Hall closes at 1:00 P.M. on Fridays.
7. City Hall doors must be locked and key shall be dropped in the water depository box immediately after the building is secured. The building will be vacated and locked no later than 10:00 P.M.
8. Room must be cleaned and all chairs, tables, etc. put away after use. Use of kitchen is allowed but must be cleaned before leaving. Renters must bring their own supplies.
9. All trash cans must be emptied after use. Trash carts are located outside the North door.
10. Neither room may be used for a political purpose, except for government elections that impact Bel Aire citizens or Bel Aire represented candidate forums inviting all City candidates to participate and open to the public. These activities need to be pre-approved by city administration.
11. City Hall is a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free facility.
12. It is understood that the City of Bel Aire is in no way responsible for any personal injury, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of the facility.
13. Video surveillance is in use on premise. Cameras cannot be turned off or covered by the renter or the city.
14. City events or uses take precedence and will have first access to the rooms or may cancel reservations if there is a conflict and two weeks' notice can be given.
15. In the event of a cancellation by the renter, 72 hours’ notice is required to issue a full refund of deposit and rental fee. Deposit refund will be issued within 10 business days if no damage occurred and the facility policy was followed.
16. While using the facility, after hours contact is the Bel Aire Police Department. Call 9-1-1 to have the police department dispatched to the city hall’s community room.
The full City Hall Facilities Policy can be viewed at https://www.belaireks.gov/DocumentCenter/View/11070/City-Hall-Facilities-Policy.
Rental Fee - $40 per hour
Deposit - $150
Rental Fee and deposit must be received in full before the room will be reserved for your event on the calendar. In the event of a cancellation by the renter, 72 hours' notice is required to issue a full refund of deposit and rental fee. Deposit refund will be issued within 10 business days if no damage occurred and the facility policy was followed.
***Please call or come by to make your payment. Payment must be received before the date requested can be reserved.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field