Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
CITY HALL: 7651 E. Central Park Avenue
Hours: M-Th: 8:00 AM-5:30 PM, F: 8:00 AM-1 PM
How Do I...
Select a Category
City of Bel Aire
Planning & Zoning
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Adopt a Hydrant Program Application
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Adopt a Hydrant Program
The City of Bel Aire maintains a number of fire hydrants. Fire hydrants are located every 500 feet on water mains to supply appropriate pressure and volume to extinguish fires to structures. It is important the fire hydrants are kept clean, painted and cleared of weeds, debris and snow.
Responsibilities of the Adopting Property Owner, Individual, Organization or Group:
- Weed-eat around the fire hydrant weekly or as needed.
- Keep a four-foot radius around the fire hydrant clear of snow, weeds and other debris as needed.
- Paint the fire hydrant annually or as needed. Paint colors and designs must be approved by the Public Works Director and Fire Department before painting.
- Responsible for paint and brushes for a design that is not the basic silver and red.
Responsibilities of Bel Aire and Fire Department:
- Ensure the operation of the fire hydrant.
- Provide paint and brushes for painting basic silver and red.
Family / Business Name
Address or Intersection, please be specific.
Electronic Signature of Participant(s):
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
NEW Utility SERVICE
Agendas & Minutes
Watch Meetings Live
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow