Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
CITY HALL: 7651 E. Central Park Avenue
Hours: M-Th: 8:00 AM-5:30 PM, F: 8:00 AM-1 PM
How Do I...
Select a Category
City of Bel Aire
Planning & Zoning
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Adopt a Park Program Application
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
The Adopt-A-Park Program assists the City of Bel Aire with making Bel Aire a cleaner, enjoyable and more attractive place for all.
Responsibilities of the Adopting Owner, Individual, Organization or Group:
- Participant(s) are asked to pick up the specified area at once per week.
- Participant(s) are asked to rake sand and mulch areas.
- Participant(s) are asked to notify parks staff of any damage or repairs that are needed.
- Participant(s) are asked to paint and stain equipment annually or as needed.
Responsibilities of Bel Aire:
- Provide the trash bags for the clean-up and materials for painting or staining.
- In instances of excessive trash, the participant, organization or group is asked to stack the full bags in an area out of the way, but visible from the street.
- The next business day after the clean-up, the Parks Department will go to the clean-up location and dispose of the bags.
Individual / Organization Name
Name of the Park Individual / Organization Requesting to Adopt:
Bel Aire Park
Park at Central Park
Eagle Lake Park
Quail Ridge Park
Electronic Signature of Participant(s):
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas & Minutes
Watch Meetings Live
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow