How can I file a backflow test form?

Backflow tests completed in the City of Bel Aire must use a City of Bel Aire Backflow test form. Other cities’ forms will not be accepted. Forms are available online and at Bel Aire City Hall. Test results may be emailed to or mailed to Bel Aire City Hall, Attn: Backflow, 7651 E Central Park Ave, Bel Aire, KS 67226, or faxed to (316) 744-3739. Backflow tests are typically filed by the contractor.

Show All Answers

1. How do I comply with the City of Bel Aire’s backflow prevention device testing requirements for lawn irrigation sprinkler systems?
2. How can I file a backflow test form?
3. Who can I contact to complete my backflow device testing and what is the cost?
4. I am a contractor who would like to be licensed with the City of Bel Aire. How do I start the process?
5. What if I do not use my lawn irrigation sprinkler system and do not want to test my backflow device?
6. How often does the backflow prevention device need to be rebuilt?
7. Is a permit required to rebuild or replace a backflow prevention device?
8. What if I am installing a new sprinkler system?