- Swimming Pool
Location & Hours
Opening Day May 27th, 2023
Rental requests, swimming lessons and memberships will be accepted at the POOL ONLY.
Central Park Community Pool
7350 East Central Park Avenue
Bel Aire, KS 67226
Sat & Sun 1-6pm*
*Pool hours subject to change.
Memberships & Fees
Pool Membership & Fee Information
M- F- $5 per person
Sat-Sun- $6 per person
- Under age 12 (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Individual (ages 12 and older): Resident-$135/year Nonresident- $205/year
- Family (2 adults and dependent children residing in the home*) - Resident- $200/year Nonresident- $300/year
- Rec & Pool Combo (Resident Family)- Resident- $260/year Nonresident- $345/year
All persons entering the premises are subject to payment, including non-swimmers. Charges or credits are not extended.
Have your next party at the pool! Rental packages are available after normal business hours.
Rentals are subject to availability.
- Up to 25 patrons-$60/hour
- Over 25* patrons-$80/hour
***Limit of 50 patrons
Lessons are for ages 5 and up. Please fill out enrollment form and return to the pool as soon as possible as classes will fill up fast.
Group Swimming Lessons
June 19-29, July 10-20 & July 24-Aug 3
11:00-11:45 AM, 12:00-12:45 PM & 7:00-7:45
Residents - $40 per session
Non-Residents - $ 60 per session
Private Swimming Lessons
Private swimming lessons are available by appointment and are subject to availability.
- Management is authorized to issue, either printed or verbally, additional rules deemed advisable for proper control of the pool and for the health and safety of members and their guests. Management reserves the right to alter or revise rules as necessary.
- Members or guests who destroy or damage property, willfully or otherwise, will be charged for the amount of the loss.
- Non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Pool Manager is in charge of the pool premises. Lifeguards are authorized to take disciplinary action for refusal to comply with rules.
- All patrons are required to register daily before entering pool area.
- No running or rough play allowed. Improper, abusive or foul language will not be tolerated on pool premises.
- Personal conduct at the pool facility must not jeopardize the safety of patrons.
- No intentional splashing or dunking permitted in the pool.
- Glass is not permitted on pool premises; suntan oils, lotions, etc. must be in unbreakable containers.
- All pool toys are subject to the Pool Manager's approval; only sponge balls are allowed in the pool area.
- Abuse of pool furniture or property will result in suspension of pool privileges.
- The facility is not responsible in cases of accident, injury or personal property loss.
- Only appropriate bathing attire will be allowed on pool premise. No cut-offs, long pants, total nudity or female toplessness permitted. T-shirts are permitted for sun blockage.
- No swimming without lifeguard on duty.
- Individuals with contagious diseases, open sores, infectious conditions, severe sunburn, abrasions or tape bandages and/or Band-Aids may not enter the pool.
- The pool will close in the event of thunder storms, threatening weather, or lightening in accordance with recreation facility rules.
- Life jackets and flotation devices may be used within arm's reach of parent or under instructor supervision.
- Hanging on the lifeline rope is not permitted.
- Swim diapers are required for untrained children; accident clean-up is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- No diving allowed.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Inexperienced swimmers must remain in shallow water. If in doubt, lifeguard my request the person to swim 20 yards to prove water skills.
- No alcohol or tobacco allowed.
- All city ordinances / policies will be enforced.
- Water shoes are allowed